ROLE DESCRIPTION TEST AND INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Effective systems development, integration and testing as a whole and as single component modules. Identify anomalies and diagnose causes. Monitor emerging technologies and practices in integration tests. Customer communication and requirements resolution. End user documentation
• Software systems and components are successfully integrated across hardware systems and meet specified requirements.
• System integration testing strategies and techniques are connected to the customer needs, business goals and at the same time ensure the systems’ overall capability of fulfilling the company’s business requirements.
• Participate in design custom integrations test, review functional specifications, design test plans and procedures for black box testing,
• Procedures for test results analysis and reporting are established in accordance with the process requirements, bugs are continuously tracked and bug fixes recorded.
• Software systems post go-live are monitored to ensure they are operating as designed and take full responsibility for quality assessment and reporting.
• Keep abreast on alternative test tools and environments and on the organizational and economic feasibility of various test solutions.
• High quality documents and reports are consicely written, test-related topics are described in a clear style and in full accordance with the established process. Different types of tests are run along with wel structured test summary reports.
Specific knowledge on how interfaces between software modules are built
Test design Techniques understanding
Motivation to learn API or UI automation on C#
Know how to test windows desktop UI and API
Courage to adjust PowerShell scripts in case of need
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills like in defect creation, software development life cycle and process for quality assurance
At least 3 years of Quality assurance experience will be an advantage
Growth mindset and ready to take on new challenges/opportunities
A good sense of humor
Good communication and leadership skills
Intermediate level of English
Willingness to travel