Excellent opportunity for Dev.Ops engineer infrastructure for great international company.
Personality requirements and skills
● 1 + years maintaining AWS based infrastructure for web based application.
● Experience building and maintaining real-time application monitoring.
● Experience with Nginx and/or Tomcat.
● Direct experience setting up system-wide logging and monitoring.
● Experience with configuration management via Ansible.
● Continuous integration - preferably Jenkins.
● Experience following infrastructure-as-code principles.
● Desire to constantly evolve and improve internal infrastructure utilizing new tools, technologies, and approaches
The Dev Ops Engineer has the following responsibilities:
● Help design approach to improve application healthiness (ensuring availability and minimizing latency overhead).
● Monitor and maintain AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
● Debug and optimize infrastructure code with emphasis on automating routine tasks.
● Maintain and improve Kubernetes clusters running in EKS.
● Contribute to Disaster Recovery initiative to make our applications more fault-tolerant.
● Deploy applications and infrastructure using modern and automated methods like GitOps
● Participate on defining processes for continuous integration and deployment
● Focus on secure and highly available infrastructure