Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as
Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment
activities. Provides prototypes and concepts for further automation of assigned technology.
• Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
• Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
• Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
• Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting
• Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
• Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
• Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and
implementation of product releases
• Continuously optimizes the development and system infrastructure.
• Provides consulting to project teams on areas of expertise also Prototypes/Proof of Concept solutions.
• Researches and develops in assigned technology, determines business requirements, proposes changes and prepares implementation
Main technologies used at the job.
• Scripting (Bash, Python)
• Linux Operating System
• OTC / AWS / Azure
• Kubernetes / OpenShift
• Maven / Gradle
• ELK / Prometheus / Icinga /
• Agile Methodology